Announcements

Forum Rules

Welcome to the Epic Space: Online official forums. It's important to us that we create a community that fosters respect and camaraderie. Please make sure to keep the following in mind: 1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. (Read More)

Space Monkey Mafia

New to this game myself, but a friend and I want to be active players/members. We are also bent on dominating the Universe which requires more than just two people. Not got anything serious like a website or comms yet will see how many people join and how the game itself progresses.

If anyone is interested in joining then leave a reply or send a pm to me on the forums or in game. In game name is the same as my forum name.

LeV.

EDIT: Got 4 stations at the moment, with another getting built. Other members will soon have stations too. Will do a galaxy map tonight and put it on here.

Last Edited By Leverage, None

Can I have those cool logo and banners please

Last Edited By 1NV3R7, None

Love the logo and signature banner, Leverage...!

Last Edited By HandsomeDan, None

[quote="HandsomeDan":12qe8fzw]Love the logo and signature banner, Leverage...![/quote:12qe8fzw]

Why thank you.

I might be down to join, if I can ever figure this game out lol!

Last Edited By vulpineblazeyt, None

Nice, well if you need any helps please ask...

Last Edited By 1NV3R7, None

I need tons of help. I have been doing missions, which is alright, but it seems like im the only one that is ever online. Is there a "global" chat that I dont know about ?

The game hasnt got a very big player base yet. Hopefully an influx of players will occur when kickstarter has finished.

For global chat it seems that the help chat is the one that fills that roll currently. However custom chat rooms are being inplemented soon so SMM will have one soon.

I was on all last night until at 1:30am.

What time zone are you in?

Pacific Standard... +8 i think

[quote="vulpineblazeyt":2fibwapd]Pacific Standard... +8 i think[/quote:2fibwapd]

pacific standard time in GMT is -8 :)

Last Edited By Neo160, None

Ah right. Well 1NV3R7 and I are GMT 0. You're still very welcome to join though!

Hey :3 Id like to join you guys and help expand the SMM empire :D

I am also GMT+0 so should be online along with you guys.
I am kinda new to the game, played a little about a month or two ago now when the movement system was different but I still dont know much other than gathering resources and doing courier missions. Id really like to get a station setup but they cost so much ;w; I do have alot saved up though.

Last Edited By SpeedStar5, None

[quote="SpeedStar5":26dg78t5]Hey :3 Id like to join you guys and help expand the SMM empire :D

I am also GMT+0 so should be online along with you guys.
I am kinda new to the game, played a little about a month or two ago now when the movement system was different but I still dont know much other than gathering resources and doing courier missions. Id really like to get a station setup but they cost so much ;w; I do have alot saved up though.[/quote:26dg78t5]

Hey!

All is welcome! Our base of operations is Monkey Station 1 (ship yard) - 1x-8 co-ord: 4500x1400. I've not been on much lately due to personal stuff and work, but will hopefully make some time soon. Feel free to use our station as a base if you want. Give me a shout if you see me online! :)

Noticed the Monkey banner and could not resist plus I am UK based

Hi there been an active Epic player for 2 days now and I also kickstarted at $50 level
I am an easy going guy who is happy to help out others in need. Freelancing in real life atm, so have a bit more time to play than over the last few years
Played to many games to mention, many MMO /SWG/ above and beyond / STO, and have a multi player ship on star citizen well will do in a few years
ATM flying across the sectors - only 136 to go for this mission.

Last Edited By ZacharySmith, None

I just want to join cuz you guys have a cool banner haha the name seems clich but I think I could get over it. Can I join?

Last Edited By Ripcurly77, None

I do not live in GMT +0, but, could you use someone who will be online while you snooze?

I am just getting started, but I am no noob when it comes to MMOs and spacey games. From what I read in the forums there are player pirates already, and I don't want to get robbed before I get started. Grouping up seems like a safe idea.

Does SMM already have a chunk of space to call their own?

Last Edited By BlindMole, None

Are you guys still looking for a few good men? I been here for a bit but had a time inbetween that I did not play much. Im back in the game and looking for a home. I would also like to be given some chores to help you guys meet any goals you might have as well. Looking forward to any responses.

Last Edited By FrostyMug, None

Login / Register